Testing COVID-19 Cases
We are here for you every hour of every day.
COVID-19 Response Services
Due to the highly contagious nature and global health crisis, SARS-CoV-2 has been designated as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and continues to have devastating impacts on healthcare systems and the world economy including the U.S. To effectively end the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, systematic screening and detection of both clinical and asymptomatic COVID-19 cases are critical. As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test with a 10 minute processing time, our COVID-19 Antigen Test allows effective screening of COVID-19 infection on a large scale.
COVID-19 Antigen Testing Services
We offer reliable, professional On-Site COVID testing, Pre-Entry COVID Screeners, Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT), Thermographic imaging, and Covid Compliance Officers that are available 24/7. Our team works\ to stay current with CDC, state, and local regulations in an effort to keep your projects and work locations COVID-free.
Testing location Site Set-Up:
- ESS COVID-19 tester employee will arrive with all necessary PPE and equipment to provide a safe test for the tester and person being tested following CDC guidelines.
- Tester will erect a canopy with 2 sidewall shields to provide privacy while performing the test, will have a table with chairs, a tote box with all necessary equipment, and a biohazard storage bin.
- After constructing the testing site, the tester will don all necessary PPE.
Testing location Completion and Break Down:
- ESS ensures that all results will be submitted for each rapid antigen test performed for Covid-19 to the Division of Public Health within 24 hours.
- Location will be decontaminated as to CDC guidelines after testing is complete.
- All materials will be properly disposed of in bio-hazard containment receptacles